One Man Left Studios Community Forums
The Perks of Being a Bramble - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: The Perks of Being a Bramble (/showthread.php?tid=1896)

The Perks of Being a Bramble - BuzzleBee123 - 03-13-2013 11:57 AM

Haha get it "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" by Steven Chobosky
Anyways

I know there have been quite a few Veggienaut threads and all but I thought that maybe there needs to be one more, but not in the way you think, instead of pouring out your problems about the v3 Bramble I thought maybe the Veggienauts needed a little appreciation from being the most underrated team to becoming the new God of Outwitters. So please, if you are not too busy quitting Outwitters, join in on the lovely discussion of the Veggienauts.

RE: The Perks of Being a Bramble - Ser Purple Wolf - 03-13-2013 12:06 PM

They are a formidable foe. When I play against them and not as them, I go for an early special. Also, I spawn some heavys. Amazing.

RE: The Perks of Being a Bramble - connor34911 - 03-13-2013 12:11 PM

(03-13-2013 12:06 PM)SerPurpleWolf Wrote:  They are a formidable foe. When I play against them and not as them, I go for an early special. Also, I spawn some heavys. Amazing.

heavies arent a bad idea if you are playing as them too. depends on the opponents army.
also i go for an early special as them too lol

RE: The Perks of Being a Bramble - ElPared - 03-13-2013 04:42 PM

depending on the map I go for heavies and snipers or heavies and a special. The heavies work on smaller maps, but I have trouble on the bigger ones without Mobi support.

what I dont get is that everyone's saying the new Bramble "isn't fun" to play against. How was the old one fun to play against again? For that matter, how are well defended Bombshells fun to play against, or Mobi rushes, or scrambler turtles?

anyways, yay Veggies are good now!

RE: The Perks of Being a Bramble - jimbo2shady - 03-13-2013 10:09 PM

I usually play the aggresive Feedback routine in most of my matches, but I've played as Veggie a few times and kept the same Soldier-Runner quick attack and it has been pretty effective given that the other team assumes(90% of the time) I'm gonna get Brambler out early and they spawn a few Heavies early and get them out of position for my attack. Not the same tactics as most veggie players, but the rest make my attack more effective.