One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Are the new maps in the league game rotations? - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Are the new maps in the league game rotations? (/showthread.php?tid=1847)

Are the new maps in the league game rotations? - Gavin Wins - 03-08-2013 04:04 AM

I bought the new maps and I've started a ton of new league games, hoping to play my league games on some of them. But I haven't been placed on any of those maps yet. Are they in the league rotation? Or is the only way to play them right now doing non-league games?

RE: Are the new maps in the league game rotations? - jimbo2shady - 03-08-2013 04:46 AM

I started 7 new League games after downloading Update 1.6 last night and wasn't placed in any of the new maps

RE: Are the new maps in the league game rotations? - OW11 - 03-08-2013 04:47 AM

Me too... It's so strange.

RE: Are the new maps in the league game rotations? - connor34911 - 03-08-2013 04:49 AM

It's implied that they are in the league rotation in the blog post/comment by Adam. He says that those who don't buy the map pack will still be able to play them in league. Maybe it's a glitch so far.

RE: Are the new maps in the league game rotations? - Harti - 03-08-2013 05:19 AM

I think they have to add the maps server-side, I assume they were just not expecting Apple to push the update through within a single day.

RE: Are the new maps in the league game rotations? - jimbo2shady - 03-08-2013 06:21 AM

Patience was never my strong suit though.

RE: Are the new maps in the league game rotations? - LortGob - 03-08-2013 06:38 AM

The pack clearly states "friendly games", doesn't it?

Probably it is meant to get the edge and familiarize yourself with the maps before they will get into the leagues (and will therefore be released to everyone).

RE: Are the new maps in the league game rotations? - jaxxinjr - 03-08-2013 07:20 AM

Yep, I have started at least 20 games but haven't seen a new map.

RE: Are the new maps in the league game rotations? - Nkernick - 03-10-2013 01:05 PM

No new maps in league , bit frustrating , clearly states available in league games lortgob.
They need to look into paid leagues , so playing for money could make them a bob or two Smile

RE: Are the new maps in the league game rotations? - TheGoldenGriffin - 03-10-2013 01:08 PM

(03-09-2013 12:14 PM)onealexleft Wrote:  We done goofed! New map pack isn't available in league play due to a bug. A new version has been submitted just now, so it'll be sometime next week when the 2nd gen maps will go live in league. Sorry about that!