One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Bug Report Thread - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Bug Report Thread (/showthread.php?tid=160)

RE: Bug Report Thread - ElPared - 03-25-2013 11:50 AM

(03-22-2013 06:41 AM)TheGreatAnt Wrote:  Another bug I noticed, at least in 2v2. A domination game (no enemy units, and spawn occupied) in 2v2 was not working properly with thorns. Three of the spawns were covered with thorns, and the other one with a ally runner. There are no enemy units on the board. This should be a win, but the game did not close out, instead kept going.

I think this happened to me once on a 1v1, but I am not sure. I will post the replay to the 2v2 game once it finishes.

I remember someone reported, after Bramble v2 came out, that you don't get an auto-win if the spawns are covered by Thorns. I thought it would have been fixed with the new updates though.

This isn't really a bug, but along the same lines of the thorn thing:

you should auto-win if you kill all non-combat units and cover all spawn spaces (non-combat units being Medics and Mobi and any versions of Bramble that can't make attacking thorns)

RE: Bug Report Thread - TheGoldenGriffin - 03-25-2013 12:40 PM

It works fine in pass n play

RE: Bug Report Thread - ElPared - 03-26-2013 05:13 AM

I remember when Bramble v2 came out someone reported that having Thorns on spawn spaces did not result in a win if all units were killed.

speaking of deathmatch wins (this may or may not be a bug), it seems like you should win for killing all units that can attack rather than killing all units. So if you kill everything but their medic or a Mobi and cover their spawn spaces you should win since there's nothing they can do to fight back

RE: Bug Report Thread - marieke1981 - 03-27-2013 02:35 AM

Hi! According to the outwitters app, I should update my app by visiting the app store before I can play. However, when visiting the app store, I can't seem to find any outwitters update. What's going on?

RE: Bug Report Thread - TheGoldenGriffin - 03-27-2013 02:55 AM

False alarm! Its here now!

RE: Bug Report Thread - Jedwc3 - 03-27-2013 11:34 PM

One of my games to get ranked has booted me? It has replaced me with "Waiting for More..." and I'm still waiting on "Their Turn." I'm not listed as a player at all.

RE: Bug Report Thread - TheGoldenGriffin - 03-27-2013 11:43 PM

It'll go away

RE: Bug Report Thread - Gf!sh - 03-28-2013 06:29 AM

Spawn overtake doesn't work in 2v2

[Image: 187d6f5f064ad64a81bbdcf2912dfadc_zps9d30d5d2.jpg]

Crash - bludrik - 03-29-2013 06:17 PM

After the latest update i can't play the game anymore Sad
It goes to loadingscreen, then welcommes me to game senter, and then it chrashes. I'm on a Ipod 3gen. Anyone else got this problem?

RE: Bug Report Thread - TheGoldenGriffin - 03-29-2013 11:11 PM

No. It works fine for me. Maybe your RAM is full.