One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Bug Report Thread - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Bug Report Thread (/showthread.php?tid=160)

RE: Bug Report Thread - digger-04 - 07-10-2012 01:58 AM

In my games it says Their Turn and it shows my opponent but instead of my name it says: Waiting for More... Everytime I try to go into that game it crashes the game. I have already made a move in that game and it is now showing me not even in the game.

RE: Bug Report Thread - qoo - 07-10-2012 02:09 AM

I have a buggy game in list with these parameters:
- light blue background (like it is awaiting for my turn)
- available to tap (Outwitters crash!)
- "Waiting for More.." instead of my GC name, highlighted with dark blue
- "Their Turn" despite light blue appearence

RE: Bug Report Thread - digger-04 - 07-10-2012 02:31 AM

(07-10-2012 02:09 AM)qoo Wrote:  I have a buggy game in list with these parameters:
- light blue background (like it is awaiting for my turn)
- available to tap (Outwitters crash!)
- "Waiting for More.." instead of my GC name, highlighted with dark blue
- "Their Turn" despite light blue appearence

I think a lot of us are getting that. Ive got one of those and like 10 games where my opponent hasn't moved for 3+ days.

RE: Bug Report Thread - Baudolino The 21st - 07-10-2012 05:21 AM

I have the same problem, one game cannot start like the users above.

By the way, for the case of misclicks, consider the addition of 1-2 undo moves pre match...

UPDATE: As a consequence, I've noticed that every time I start a new game, it crashes. However, afterwards the new game exists.

RE: Bug Report Thread - GrouchoDuke - 07-10-2012 08:03 AM

I was just playing with very poor cell reception on my iPhone. After I finished a round, I got the network failed UIAlertView (the one with "DIDN'T" and "try again" in the message). After hitting OK, it went back to the game & there didn't seem to be a way to try again. The bottom on the bottom left of the screen was the give up button, not the done button. I left the game via the menu button & the done button was there when I went back into that game.

So, it appears there's just a problem in the error handling of the bottom in-game menu when the network fails. The bottom menu shown was the "it's not my turn" menu instead of the "it's still my turn" menu.

Hope this helps,
-Bryan

RE: Bug Report Thread - Fluffysox - 07-10-2012 11:30 AM

A notification came up saying it was my turn, and I pressed view. It took me directly to Outwitters, but strangely it made a weird map that was a cross between long nine and sweetie plains. I closed the app and restarted, and everything went back to normal except there was a replica pass n play of my league match. I took a picture of the deformed map, but it's on my iPad so I don't know how to show people other than email it. So if you wanna see, gimme your email

RE: Bug Report Thread - kirija31 - 07-10-2012 04:56 PM

Hi,

Goog game. Though, I already finished 5 games and did not get into the leagues. When I start a new game it says I still have to complete games before joining a league ....

Good work,

RE: Bug Report Thread - Mowmail - 07-10-2012 04:59 PM

(07-10-2012 04:56 PM)kirija31 Wrote:  Hi,

Goog game. Though, I already finished 5 games and did not get into the leagues. When I start a new game it says I still have to complete games before joining a league ....

Good work,

Did you do casual or league placement matches?

RE: Bug Report Thread - Patrober - 07-10-2012 05:08 PM

My games list keeps disappearing and says there are no active games. If I create a new game and Finish my turn that game doesn't appear either.

RE: Bug Report Thread - Stoltz1975 - 07-10-2012 05:33 PM

Help! My games have disappeared and the app is refusing to load my game center account. Have done the usual app kill and restarted my iPad (1).
Alarm over - they are back now.