One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Bug Report Thread - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Bug Report Thread (/showthread.php?tid=160)

RE: Bug Report Thread - DanielT1263 - 03-21-2013 09:58 PM

I only have one active game, but when the push notification comes in that it's my turn, the badge reads 9, 10, or 11.

RE: Bug Report Thread - TheGreatAnt - 03-22-2013 06:41 AM

Another bug I noticed, at least in 2v2. A domination game (no enemy units, and spawn occupied) in 2v2 was not working properly with thorns. Three of the spawns were covered with thorns, and the other one with a ally runner. There are no enemy units on the board. This should be a win, but the game did not close out, instead kept going.

I think this happened to me once on a 1v1, but I am not sure. I will post the replay to the 2v2 game once it finishes.

RE: Bug Report Thread - Ruters78 - 03-22-2013 09:01 PM

Starting last night I can no longer login to the game. When I try it just keeps thinking and eventually times out. My profile data is missing and I can't see my active games or join any new games. Is this happening to anyone else?

RE: Bug Report Thread - TheGoldenGriffin - 03-22-2013 09:32 PM

It happened to me once. Try closing the app. Double tap the home button so a row of apps appear on the bottom, then tap and hold Outwitters, then tap the red minus button, and then Outwitters should disappear from the row. Then open Outwitters and see if it works.

RE: Bug Report Thread - Ruters78 - 03-23-2013 08:01 AM

I have not been able to log into the game since last night, it keeps trying to load and eventually times out. None of my active games are listed and my profile data won't load either. Is anyone else having a problem? I'm afraid to remove the app and reinstall because I think I'll lose the data for good

RE: Bug Report Thread - TheGreatAnt - 03-24-2013 01:28 AM

outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YiJ-PAww

Here is the link to the game I was talking about (if that post ever shows up).
The game should have ended on danibaggii's turn, as all the spawns were covered (3 with bramble and 1 with a runner) but it took the next person resigning for the game to end. The bug being: bramble is not ending the game as a domination game as it normally should as if units are standing on the spawn.

RE: Bug Report Thread - baopu - 03-24-2013 09:09 AM

My posts aren't posting :,(

RE: Bug Report Thread - baopu - 03-24-2013 11:01 AM

Laptop Test: My posts aren't appearing when sent from my iPad.
Weird.

I guess there is just a long delay when sent from my iPad but they show up immediately from my laptop so disregard.

RE: Bug Report Thread - TheGreatAnt - 03-24-2013 01:34 PM

(03-24-2013 11:01 AM)baopu Wrote:  Laptop Test: My posts aren't appearing when sent from my iPad.
Weird.

I guess there is just a long delay when sent from my iPad but they show up immediately from my laptop so disregard.
Actually, there was a few days that posts weren't appearing, from any device. But your post brought it back, so thank you. lol

RE: Bug Report Thread - DanielT1263 - 03-25-2013 05:06 AM

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2p2aat4b7oyx6df/2013-03-24%2015.01.48.png

I was sending a message to another player. Looking at the screenshot above will explain the problem. In general the message screen does not handle the split keyboard well.