One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Bug Report Thread - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Bug Report Thread (/showthread.php?tid=160)

RE: Bug Report Thread - kkiw - 01-31-2013 01:59 PM

I have a game on turn 60, against Bahn. on the map Thorn Gulley. Every time I submit my move and go back to the title screen the game appears as if it is still my turn. It seems to be stuck.

Earlier today it appeared on the "witter's digest" that this bug was fixed, but apparently it was not. I also noted that after the update it is slower/crashing sometimes.

RE: Bug Report Thread - Knite - 01-31-2013 03:32 PM

Emailed support about this a few days ago, no response.

In a 1v1 match approximately five days ago, between kniteknite (myself) and alexch2, at the end of the match no points were awarded. I don't track my league points exactly, so I can't confirm whether this is a GUI problem (points awarded but not displayed on the match over screen), or if the points were actually not awarded.

I am especially concerned that this may mean my victory was not recorded.

RE: Bug Report Thread - (mumo) - 02-01-2013 08:22 AM

Effect:
The game became unresponsive with wit-background scrolling infinitely.
No other GUI elements are present, just the background.
I'm still getting iOS notifications about the game tho.

Environment:
iPhone 4S, iOS 6

Cause:
Exit the application from inside a played game.
Re-enter the game with no Internet connectivity.
???
PROFIT!

Solution:
Killing the process only.

RE: Bug Report Thread - =) Random Task (= - 02-02-2013 01:45 AM

(01-31-2013 03:32 PM)Knite Wrote:  Emailed support about this a few days ago, no response.

In a 1v1 match approximately five days ago, between kniteknite (myself) and alexch2, at the end of the match no points were awarded. I don't track my league points exactly, so I can't confirm whether this is a GUI problem (points awarded but not displayed on the match over screen), or if the points were actually not awarded.

I am especially concerned that this may mean my victory was not recorded.

Knite, this is a known glitch. You can relax, your hidden skill rating will reflect the game result. The points should reflect it too.

RE: Bug Report Thread - Qlearn - 02-02-2013 02:01 AM

GC name : qbmlMexico

I was playing against someone and I won. There was no error in sending the game to the server. But the game kept resetting to the turn prior to my victory and I kept on replaying my last turn to win. The game stopped resetting after a few days. But the point count still has not been reset yet.

There are a lot of unearned points under my GC name.

Unfortunately my opponent name rolled off the list and I do not remember what it was. I realized that my opponent lost lots of undeserved points too.

Let me know what else I can do to help resolve this situation.

Thanks.

RE: Bug Report Thread - Wildt4lon - 02-02-2013 03:55 AM

Ye olde bug (that should be fixed already - but has only just started on my account) my GC is Wildtalon1851 and I am playing tjall1988, and I can't send turns. I press send, it 'sends' but then when I go back to it it's still my turn! In the news a few days ago, it was announced fixed, but I still have the bug. Help!

RE: Bug Report Thread - Wildt4lon - 02-02-2013 07:29 AM

The bug that came out on the news that was fixed had suddenly hit me, Tjal1988 vs Wildtalon1851 (me) turn 46
There's been a lot of turtleing going on; does that have anything to do with the bug? Oh, and the fact that this is the first game that I've ever done over 40 turns. Please help, anyone, advice, anything, because I'm on a win streak Sad

RE: Bug Report Thread - TheQwertiest - 02-02-2013 08:40 AM

(02-02-2013 03:55 AM)Wildtalon1851 Wrote:  Ye olde bug (that should be fixed already - but has only just started on my account) my GC is Wildtalon1851 and I am playing tjall1988, and I can't send turns. I press send, it 'sends' but then when I go back to it it's still my turn! In the news a few days ago, it was announced fixed, but I still have the bug. Help!

i dont know a proper fix but i usually just try to keep on sending the game.
it works for me.

RE: Bug Report Thread - Sharugames - 02-04-2013 02:12 AM

Hi people,

last 6-7 league matches the winner gets +20-30 points while loser only losses 1 point.

This might explain why average points in leagues (i'm in ST) are now so high since winning is rewarded 20x lossing and its now simply a game of playing a lot to move up the ranks.

RE: Bug Report Thread - Ryzuma - 02-04-2013 04:25 AM

When you cover all the spawn pads with thorns and kill all enemy units the game doesn't end