One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Bug Report Thread - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Bug Report Thread (/showthread.php?tid=160)

RE: Bug Report Thread - simp1et0n - 01-21-2013 01:43 PM

My username is simp1et0n. I am having a 2v2 game with jem21, wwwhezhuodong and kaizack. I have finished making my move. I click on done, and everything is fine. However, after a while the game will light up again as if I have not clicked done! I tried doing this for quite a few times and it is the same problem. It seems that my turn is not sent. Please help me fix this. Thanks!

RE: Bug Report Thread - harvarnold - 01-21-2013 10:14 PM

Just give it some time, it will automatically submit after a day or so.

RE: Bug Report Thread - TheGoldenGriffin - 01-24-2013 01:22 AM

It was my turn and when i was watching the replay, the music stopped but the sound effects were still working. After i submitted my turn, i went back to games and i tried to view the game again to see if the music came back but I just got an error that said, "Error. Either the game doesn't exist or the little gnomes took it."

RE: Bug Report Thread - Gf!sh - 01-24-2013 02:27 AM

Double-tapping your spawn space when it's your turn crashes the game. Have tried many times. 100% crash rate.

RE: Bug Report Thread - TheBitPilot - 01-24-2013 04:13 AM

Game is crashing upon opening on all three of my devices (iPhone 5, iPad 3, iPad Mini). Tried Closing out of the apps and restarting the devices to no avail. Just pointing it out for you guys. Will report back if the problems still persist after I reinstall the app later tonight.

RE: Bug Report Thread - Gf!sh - 01-24-2013 05:26 AM

BUMP

RE: Bug Report Thread - TheGoldenGriffin - 01-24-2013 11:25 PM

Sometimes when the base hp is low and it's flashing red, the red part is the wrong shape as the base.

RE: Bug Report Thread - Gf!sh - 01-24-2013 11:27 PM

BUMP

RE: Bug Report Thread - Piko - 01-25-2013 12:20 AM

Yup, TheGoldenGriffin, it happens with (propably) all IAP bases.

BUMP

RE: Bug Report Thread - Bdw75 - 01-27-2013 06:20 AM

I am in a game vs ccvmac and nothing appropriate happens when I submit my turn. The game is stuck. I hit the submit button, the fist comes up, then goes away, and when I go back to the main screen the game says I still need to take my turn. All my moves are recorded, and I have zero wits, but something is wrong with the submission button.