One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Bug Report Thread - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Bug Report Thread (/showthread.php?tid=160)

RE: Bug Report Thread - daHsu - 01-11-2013 10:03 AM

Sometimes my in game chat doesn't work. When I send a message, it shows the message under the chat, but after coming back to the game, it disappears. Does this happen with anyone else?

RE: Bug Report Thread - GoHeat 3 - 01-11-2013 10:11 AM

^Yep!Tongue

RE: Bug Report Thread - Giu-BR - 01-11-2013 06:07 PM

I am on turn 57 of a match, pretty close to winning the game. I send my turn and go back to the game list normally and everything seems to work just fine.

When I refresh the game list, it keeps saying it's my turn and the time counter keeps advancing.

I understand this is a known bug, but has anybody found a work around for it? Thanks!

RE: Bug Report Thread - davidmalone1982 - 01-11-2013 10:19 PM

I bought the Uber pack a long time ago under the username: davidmalone1982, and I've recently restored my ipod and reloaded the game. The problem is the app doesn't remember that I bought the Uber pack, nor will it let me "restore purchases", nor will it even let me rebuy anything! It says "Unable to Purchase, This item is for an app that was purchased by a different Apple ID. To buy this item with this Apple ID, you must first purchase the app." But I'm using the same Apple ID! and that message doesn't even make sense since the app is free anyways.

So please tell me what to do, or please restore my purchase somehow! I used to play religiously and now I can only play a couple Scallywag games. PLEASE HELP!!

RE: Bug Report Thread - Giu-BR - 01-12-2013 03:54 AM

(01-11-2013 06:07 PM)Giu-BR Wrote:  I am on turn 57 of a match, pretty close to winning the game. I send my turn and go back to the game list normally and everything seems to work just fine.

When I refresh the game list, it keeps saying it's my turn and the time counter keeps advancing.

I understand this is a known bug, but has anybody found a work around for it? Thanks!

Last night I reinstalled the app and still had the same problem. This morning it was working, though.

RE: Bug Report Thread - .murdaigean - 01-13-2013 05:06 AM

who do I need to comtact to sort out a problem that occured ingame? I know adam and alex are very busy, but I've just experienced something that basically is ruining my game, giving an advantage to my opponent and I would like this to be sorted out somehow. we're at turn 89 and been playing this for a long time now, it's a very good game, and I've put a lot of time and effort into it, so I would be very dissapointed and angry if I would lose, because of random bugs. who can I turn to who could help me now, in the next 3 days so I don't lose due to being timed out?
thanks for the help!

RE: Bug Report Thread - MrJSaul - 01-17-2013 01:30 AM

League game not scoring upon completion. Finished playing a game with Brendo and no change in rank for either...

RE: Bug Report Thread - bobolynx - 01-17-2013 07:36 AM

I just played a game and midway the game ended and it acted as if I had forfeited. Which I didn't want to do. I didn't run out of time because I started it last night.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Y8uXDAgw

RE: Bug Report Thread - PowerCrazy - 01-18-2013 05:28 AM

I don't know if this is a bug, or a stealth "fix" but I have a deployed Bombshell on my deploy tile, and the idea was for my partner to Mobi it on his turn.

Apparently he is unable to mobi a deployed bombshell. I know that you used to be able to do this, so I'm not sure what happened. Is it because the bombshell is on the deploy tile, or is it something else?

RE: Bug Report Thread - GreatGonzales - 01-20-2013 05:53 AM

Alex, I am in a match with izilla on sweetie plains. I am apparently unable to submit my turn. Izilla tells me that the game shows up as his turn but it is still my turn, and my most recent actions are not applied. I have tried to submit my turn many times, but it appears to be stuck. It would be nice if we don't have to forfeit this game since it is a tournament match for the OWSA, and on turn 62!