One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Bug Report Thread - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Bug Report Thread (/showthread.php?tid=160)

RE: Bug Report Thread - QuantumApocalypse - 01-04-2013 12:44 PM

Despite the server being down, I was able to access a match via notification. During the loading animation, the "server down" popup appeared but loaded regardless. Received the "Errer" message when trying to submit turn.

RE: Bug Report Thread - Modmouse - 01-05-2013 06:12 PM

Everything about the game was working fine and last night it just froze under the games section and it just says "online games require Game Center". When i try to join a game it says that it requires an internet connection. It just randomly started doing this. I tried erasing and downloading fame again. Still doing it. Help!

RE: Bug Report Thread - harvarnold - 01-05-2013 10:44 PM

^Did you try logging in and out of game center? It is possible you are not logged into game center as well.

RE: Bug Report Thread - Rolnutzz - 01-06-2013 01:34 PM

Not receiving points for win... My division has like three players with 100 plus points then the rest stuck at 10-30

RE: Bug Report Thread - Wildt4lon - 01-07-2013 03:23 AM

This is a popular one that sometimes happens: Started a league game. Took my turn. Wouldn't switch players, says it's 'not my turn'. Went back to Games, and found that a perfectly normal league match turned into an invited game. Tapped the game, and says 'error loading game'. Tried a lot of times. Wouldn't work. In the end, I declined. Whether that's a bug that shows the 'invited' icon or a bug that lets people invite you to a league match, or a bug that turns a league match into a friendly match, I'M Confused

RE: Bug Report Thread - AliZstar - 01-07-2013 11:51 PM

i have send bug report 2 weeks ago and there are no response from the staff

I have two 1-1 league in same season one is Master and another is Gifted.
At first my score was counted in the first league, at that time it is Gifted league.
When I promoted to Master, my score was counted at another league, the first league's score was unchanged anymore
It like i need to play gifted league 2 times

please help me
ID AliZstar

[Image: 2013-01-07%2020.41.43.png]

RE: Bug Report Thread - QuantumApocalypse - 01-08-2013 09:10 AM

(01-07-2013 11:51 PM)AliZstar Wrote:  i have send bug report 2 weeks ago and there are no response from the staff

I have two 1-1 league in same season one is Master and another is Gifted.
At first my score was counted in the first league, at that time it is Gifted league.
When I promoted to Master, my score was counted at another league, the first league's score was unchanged anymore
It like i need to play gifted league 2 times

please help me
ID AliZstar

[Image: 2013-01-07%2020.41.43.png]

Hey there, Alex and Adam are busy people, so you shouldn't expect to receive a response from them. If you used the contact form and it said the message was sent, you can be sure that they have received it.

RE: Bug Report Thread - GoHeat 3 - 01-08-2013 09:22 AM

BUMP

RE: Bug Report Thread - Gf!sh - 01-09-2013 02:03 AM

BUMP
6 posts and still not properized...

RE: Bug Report Thread - cudovix - 01-09-2013 03:59 AM

Strangest thing happened to me today. Twice. Although I still have units and my base is alive, two games ended saying that I lost.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Yt-OoAgw
outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Y-pupAgw