One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Bug Report Thread - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Bug Report Thread (/showthread.php?tid=160)

RE: Bug Report Thread - paulboos - 12-06-2012 05:28 AM

I just had a game turn that showed my opponent's entire move (in replay) and then I did my move. When I hit DONE,it said it was not my turn. It then reverted to everything before his last turn.

While one may think this reveals his strategy, it also reveals my placement and he could change his strategy based on it now that he has seen more of my side of the board.

RE: Bug Report Thread - aaronINdayton - 12-06-2012 05:50 AM

(12-06-2012 05:28 AM)paulboos Wrote:  I just had a game turn that showed my opponent's entire move (in replay) and then I did my move. When I hit DONE,it said it was not my turn. It then reverted to everything before his last turn.

While one may think this reveals his strategy, it also reveals my placement and he could change his strategy based on it now that he has seen more of my side of the board.

I don't think it'll revert to a position before any of his moves, on his side. If anything, it'll undo his turn submission, but all of his actions will still be in place and he'll just have to resubmit the turn. At least, that's how I understand it to work.

RE: Bug Report Thread - Bluegodzill - 12-06-2012 08:03 AM

Most of the chats for me say the person said it more than a week ago even though they didn't :|

RE: Bug Report Thread - joelduque - 12-06-2012 08:32 AM

(12-06-2012 08:03 AM)Bluegodzill Wrote:  Most of the chats for me say the person said it more than a week ago even though they didn't :|

They most likely "time-travelled", term used when they manually set their iDevice's time.

RE: Bug Report Thread - Qwerty - 12-06-2012 08:54 AM

That happens to me too!

RE: Bug Report Thread - joelduque - 12-06-2012 09:33 AM

Bring up my post!

RE: Bug Report Thread - _H2O - 12-06-2012 04:07 PM

I currently only see 24/35 of my active games. I cannot create new games and one I know for sure has disappeared. Not sure how to get them back. Noticed earlier today my notification count on outwitters was off by about 10 but that has gone away since. I was playing between two iPhones randomly. Trying to reinstall to make the games come back. Also tried resetting my Game Center. Really out of ideas on my end and wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same problem.

RE: Bug Report Thread - MrJavert - 12-06-2012 07:20 PM

My games are constantly disappearing - which also means I lose them in four days time. Very irritating.

RE: Bug Report Thread - The_Minister - 12-07-2012 01:23 AM

I am suddenly not able to finish a turn. When I hit "done", I get an error. At first it was just one game, but now two. I have tried about twenty different times or the last twenty hours. I even tried completely erasing and reinstalling the game. It is the most updated version. I have a first generation iPad.

RE: Bug Report Thread - _H2O - 12-07-2012 01:27 AM

The minister your game vs me is bugged in this way. Atleast you dont have 11 games missing! Cant play them or see them so I cannot experience the game even.