One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Bug Report Thread - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Bug Report Thread (/showthread.php?tid=160)

RE: Bug Report Thread - Necrocat219 - 11-30-2012 11:26 PM

The animation of the mobi gives away where it places it's unit in the fog of war; if it faces left, it has placed it on one of the 2 hex's to it's left. If it faces right, then it has either placed the unit on one of the 2 hexes on the right or the top or bottom hex.

RE: Bug Report Thread - Bluegodzill - 11-30-2012 11:34 PM

The mobi's health is still count is weird when you swallow something. It looks like 2 numbers alternating.

RE: Bug Report Thread - Harti - 12-02-2012 03:47 AM

When a game contains a huge amount of Thorn Patches, it fails to send the turn correctly. I had filed a bug report before but it happened in another game now so I'm pretty sure that's the reason.

I'm in stable WLAN, hitting "Done" brings up the "Sending Turn..." message which vanishes after the usual amount of time. However, when hard refreshing my games list, it's still my turn. My opponent receives turn notification but it's not their turn though.

RE: Bug Report Thread - RandyRespin - 12-02-2012 05:33 AM

(11-26-2012 03:01 PM)WeiWei Wrote:  Cannot send one of my game to my opponent. After I send, it acts as if it succeeded. A minute later, it's back.

Same here, on Sweetie Plains. Never happened before. I submit my moves, get no error message and match is listed as "Their Turn". A minute later goes back to "Your Turn".

RE: Bug Report Thread - harvarnold - 12-02-2012 05:38 AM

I'm not sure if this qualifies as a bug, but the orientation of the game is messed up. When I turn my phone upside down, the background flips, but the games menu doesn't/. When I go into a game, the game is facing the right way, but when I open the spawn menu, the game flips, until I close the menu. (e.g, the background and game flip properly with the phone, but the menus do not)
bump?
more bumpz
even moar bumpz?
One more?
It's not working...

RE: Bug Report Thread - Ser Purple Wolf - 12-02-2012 05:48 AM

(12-02-2012 03:47 AM)Harti Wrote:  When a game contains a huge amount of Thorn Patches, it fails to send the turn correctly. I had filed a bug report before but it happened in another game now so I'm pretty sure that's the reason.

I'm in stable WLAN, hitting "Done" brings up the "Sending Turn..." message which vanishes after the usual amount of time. However, when hard refreshing my games list, it's still my turn. My opponent receives turn notification but it's not their turn though.

This has happened to me 3 times. Once on thorn gulley with the excess thorns and stuff. Once on sweetie plains with feedback and Scallywags. And once again on thorn gulley. Can't remember the races then.

My solution is wait overnight to play it. That's how mine fixed itself.

RE: Bug Report Thread - harvarnold - 12-02-2012 05:50 AM

bump?

RE: Bug Report Thread - Gf!sh - 12-02-2012 05:52 AM

Blump

RE: Bug Report Thread - Bluegodzill - 12-02-2012 05:54 AM

(12-02-2012 05:48 AM)SerPurpleWolf Wrote:  
(12-02-2012 03:47 AM)Harti Wrote:  When a game contains a huge amount of Thorn Patches, it fails to send the turn correctly. I had filed a bug report before but it happened in another game now so I'm pretty sure that's the reason.

This has happened to me 3 times. Once on thorn gulley with the excess thorns and stuff. Once on sweetie plains with feedback and Scallywags. And once again on thorn gulley. Can't remember the races then.

My solution is wait overnight to play it. That's how mine fixed itself.

I have a game where I only have 6 vines, but I can never send the turn. I keep trying to send the turn, it apparently does but when I check on the game again it didn't send yet.

RE: Bug Report Thread - harvarnold - 12-02-2012 05:56 AM

^The same thing happened to me around turn 89. It seems to be large amounts of information that causes the problem.