One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Bug Report Thread - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Bug Report Thread (/showthread.php?tid=160)

RE: Bug Report Thread - DoubtingTobin - 11-20-2012 01:33 PM

I'm having the same problem as posts #351 and #355.

RE: Bug Report Thread - Da Wizerd - 11-20-2012 09:45 PM

(11-20-2012 12:00 PM)Emuchu Wrote:  When Scramber scrambles a unit, his team gains a Wit, as expected, but the +1 Wit indicator doesn't appear like when other units make a kill.

Tested in Pass-n'-Play.

Ditto

RE: Bug Report Thread - Emuchu - 11-21-2012 04:24 AM

Poking one of Bramble's thorns shows the tool tip for a Scrambler.

Tested after sending my turn in a Friendly game.
When one of Bramble's thorns spawns another thorn and turns dark (like any unit that has expended its options), its graphic frequently flips horizontally. This is fixed as the units refresh (become bright again) after passing the turn.

Observed in Pass n' Play.
Bramble's "spawning a thorn" action makes its sound even if hidden in the Fog.

Observed during the starting replay in a Friendly game.

RE: Bug Report Thread - poweewee - 11-21-2012 01:09 PM

(11-12-2012 11:21 PM)harvarnold Wrote:  In one of my games, I will take my turn, submit it, and go back to the menu. Then, a few seconds later, the game reappears as my turn. It still saves my moves, so I press done again, and a few seconds later it's my turn again.
This is my turn 81 btw

Same problem here. Has this been addressed? Actually, I kept pressing done, and then last night, I saw my nine wits go back, and I could do the whole turn all over again. But then again, I have the same problem: I hit done, the turn send, but it still shows on my queue as my turn.

RE: Bug Report Thread - Da Wizerd - 11-21-2012 01:26 PM

I've been getting some wicked lag when viewing replays ever since the update. It has been both in progress games and viewing replays of finished games.

RE: Bug Report Thread - poweewee - 11-21-2012 05:47 PM

(11-12-2012 11:21 PM)harvarnold Wrote:  In one of my games, I will take my turn, submit it, and go back to the menu. Then, a few seconds later, the game reappears as my turn. It still saves my moves, so I press done again, and a few seconds later it's my turn again.
This is my turn 81 btw

This has happened to me as well. Has a fix been applied yet?

Actually in my game, I got my full 9 wits back and I got to redo the entire turn. This may have had something to do with the update. But I press done, it send the turn, and then the same thing happens.

RE: Bug Report Thread - Praise-Gbus - 11-21-2012 06:37 PM

The worst thing just happened... My iPod went dodgey so I closed and reopened my game and it said I have ended my turn, me and my partent har been 2v2ing and won over 20 in a row and not been promoted we've even beat master league teams... Now we have a loss to cut it up.. Wtf?! I love this game but c'mon guys Sad

RE: Bug Report Thread - mastercaster - 11-21-2012 06:53 PM

Sometimes, it does happen, that i dont see any results, after my games. Do you allready know that there is such a bug?

example replay :
outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Yib3zAQw

The reason could be a con problem, of my device..

RE: Bug Report Thread - vide0gamer - 11-22-2012 11:25 AM

In 2v2, sometimes when I send messages to my partner (don't know if this happens when I send to others yet), when I leave the game and come back, what I sent is no longer shown in chat. I can leave chat to view the game and then go back to chat, and it will still be there; but if I leave the game, it's sometimes just not there anymore.

RE: Bug Report Thread - GoHeat 3 - 11-22-2012 11:29 AM

(11-22-2012 11:25 AM)vide0gamer Wrote:  In 2v2, sometimes when I send messages to my partner (don't know if this happens when I send to others yet), when I leave the game and come back, what I sent is no longer shown in chat. I can leave chat to view the game and then go back to chat, and it will still be there; but if I leave the game, it's sometimes just not there anymore.
This happens to me all the time.