One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Bug Report Thread - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Bug Report Thread (/showthread.php?tid=160)

RE: Bug Report Thread - KMan 29 - 11-10-2012 07:02 AM

None of the games in my list are showing more than 5 hours ago. I have four games against the same queue-stacker who has not taken a turn since Tuesday! Is anyone else experiencing this?

RE: Bug Report Thread - GoHeat 3 - 11-10-2012 07:08 AM

(11-10-2012 07:02 AM)KMan 29 Wrote:  None of the games in my list are showing more than 5 hours ago. I have four games against the same queue-stacker who has not taken a turn since Tuesday! Is anyone else experiencing this?
I have the same issue...:/

RE: Bug Report Thread - KMan 29 - 11-10-2012 07:17 AM

Uhh.. weak.. I hope this joker takes his turns or times out I don't want them frozen into my list indefinitely.

RE: Bug Report Thread - schelnig - 11-10-2012 07:42 AM

I am currently in a game and we are on turn 88. It keeps appearing in my queue and it appears as if it is my turn. Every time I try to take my turn, it shows my opponents last move. I press to take my turn and it says I have no move left. I click on the "Done" check mark, and it send the turn to my opponent. But when I press on the "Games" button to return to my queue, it appears as if I have not taken my turn. I have tried to reset my iPad, but to no avail.

Any advice?

RE: Bug Report Thread - game_taker - 11-10-2012 10:00 AM

(11-10-2012 07:02 AM)KMan 29 Wrote:  None of the games in my list are showing more than 5 hours ago. I have four games against the same queue-stacker who has not taken a turn since Tuesday! Is anyone else experiencing this?

Also have the same problem. It appears to update the time randomly. A few hours ago it said last turn was made 45mins ago. Now it says 18 mins ago...so unless I have gone back in time...

RE: Bug Report Thread - game_taker - 11-10-2012 01:52 PM

Also having similar issue

RE: Bug Report Thread - pookywb - 11-11-2012 01:58 PM

(11-10-2012 07:08 AM)GoHeat 3 Wrote:  
I have the same issue...:/

It resets to "moments ago" when you restart the app too. So I've got a couple games that are listed as within the past couple hours. (well actually they'll be "moments ago" now because I just restarted my iPhone.)

RE: Bug Report Thread - harvarnold - 11-12-2012 11:21 PM

In one of my games, I will take my turn, submit it, and go back to the menu. Then, a few seconds later, the game reappears as my turn. It still saves my moves, so I press done again, and a few seconds later it's my turn again.
This is my turn 81 btw

RE: Bug Report Thread - diggityd0g - 11-15-2012 05:38 AM

outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Y9qvxAQw

I played this great team game and pulled off a nice comeback. The other team resigned while both of their bases still had 5 hit points. After the win, neither team gained or lost any points. Is this a glitch because they didn't lose any hit points on their bases?

RE: Bug Report Thread - joelduque - 11-15-2012 05:48 AM

(11-15-2012 05:38 AM)diggityd0g Wrote:  outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Y9qvxAQw

I played this great team game and pulled off a nice comeback. The other team resigned while both of their bases still had 5 hit points. After the win, neither team gained or lost any points. Is this a glitch because they didn't lose any hit points on their bases?

All players respectively gained and lost points on that game, it just showed as 0's. The first column is for the base HPs while the second column is for the points gained and lost in the points and ranking system. I based my answer from similar posts I have read in the forum.