One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Bug Report Thread - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Bug Report Thread (/showthread.php?tid=160)

RE: Bug Report Thread - =) Random Task (= - 10-22-2012 05:58 AM

I have a large turn count game problem. My opponent and I made it to turn 680 but so far both failed to finish each other off. Each time if it is my turn (same problem for the other player) it takes me several (10-30) tries with the game crashing until our map loads. When it finally loads making the moves is verry laggy. Then again when sending the turn it takes numerous attempts which all lead to the error message that sending failed and we should try again. Eventually after many many tries the turn is sent (despite the error message appearing)

... Also, i changed my name in game center. In newly opened games my new name appears but in the league table i am still running under my old name. Is there any way to make the game use the new name universally?

RE: Bug Report Thread - TheQwertiest - 10-22-2012 06:32 AM

(10-22-2012 05:58 AM)Random Task Wrote:  I have a large turn count game problem. My opponent and I made it to turn 680 but so far both failed to finish each other off. Each time if it is my turn (same problem for the other player) it takes me several (10-30) tries with the game crashing until our map loads. When it finally loads making the moves is verry laggy. Then again when sending the turn it takes numerous attempts which all lead to the error message that sending failed and we should try again. Eventually after many many tries the turn is sent (despite the error message appearing)

... Also, i changed my name in game center. In newly opened games my new name appears but in the league table i am still running under my old name. Is there any way to make the game use the new name universally?

WOW! turn 680! if it were me i would have lost by making a stupid all out attack from being tired of the game. would love to see the replay if this gets done while im still alive.

RE: Bug Report Thread - lastcorridor - 10-22-2012 09:51 AM

(10-17-2012 01:24 AM)TheQwertiest Wrote:  thread bug?
bump*
(10-14-2012 09:29 PM)Spikeywan Wrote:  I have 1 game, where I have had my go, and submitted it. However, every time I go to the game list, it shows up as my go again. When the replay is over, my pieces are in the locations after my moves and I have no wits left. I press the Done button, but every time I go to my game list, it shows up as my go again.

Is there anything I can do?

same thing happened to me.
i did all of the following
-reinstall app.
-restart device

i dont know which one fixed it but it worked for me.

I had the same problem and I've tried everything you suggested and none of them worked, and now I cant play the game at all because of another bug that says error joining game.......is there a way to fix this?

RE: Bug Report Thread - =) Random Task (= - 10-23-2012 03:19 AM

(10-22-2012 06:32 AM)TheQwertiest Wrote:  
(10-22-2012 05:58 AM)Random Task Wrote:  I have a large turn count game problem. My opponent and I made it to turn 680 but so far both failed to finish each other off. Each time if it is my turn (same problem for the other player) it takes me several (10-30) tries with the game crashing until our map loads. When it finally loads making the moves is verry laggy. Then again when sending the turn it takes numerous attempts which all lead to the error message that sending failed and we should try again. Eventually after many many tries the turn is sent (despite the error message appearing)

WOW! turn 680! if it were me i would have lost by making a stupid all out attack from being tired of the game. would love to see the replay if this gets done while im still alive.

I guess you would fall asleep before experiencing turn 680.... Nevertheless i launched my all or nohing assault today so we will have the result eventually...

RE: Bug Report Thread - TheQwertiest - 10-23-2012 06:49 AM

(10-22-2012 09:51 AM)lastcorridor Wrote:  
(10-17-2012 01:24 AM)TheQwertiest Wrote:  thread bug?
bump*
(10-14-2012 09:29 PM)Spikeywan Wrote:  I have 1 game, where I have had my go, and submitted it. However, every time I go to the game list, it shows up as my go again. When the replay is over, my pieces are in the locations after my moves and I have no wits left. I press the Done button, but every time I go to my game list, it shows up as my go again.

same thing happened to me.
i did all of the following
-reinstall app.
-restart device

i dont know which one fixed it but it worked for me.

I had the same problem and I've tried everything you suggested and none of them worked, and now I cant play the game at all because of another bug that says error joining game.......is there a way to fix this?

maybe you have a same gamecenter account logged in on another device? try sending a bug report to OML

RE: Bug Report Thread - davidmalone1982 - 10-24-2012 12:57 AM

(10-12-2012 01:38 PM)davidmalone1982 Wrote:  The game started bugging out on me about every 4 out of 5 times that I tried to take my turn. I would click on a game when it's my turn and it just turned itself off as a result. Start again, click on a game, crash. Over and over. So I deleted the game, then installed it back again on the same device. Now there are eight games that are my turn but it won't let me pull up the game. Instead it says: "Error Joining Game --> This turn has already been started on another device. You'll have to finish it there."

So what can I do to save those 8 games, and be able to take my turn??

Well it's fuckin happened again, this time ruining 4 of my games, one of which I have a nice upper hand with 60+ moves already made. But it's trash now. The kicker is I'll have to look at this game in my que for 4 fuckin days before it forfeits me, while the admins do nothing about it.

RE: Bug Report Thread - Hunter - 10-24-2012 10:18 PM

My game just comes up with the moving background nothing else

RE: Bug Report Thread - Juslas - 10-25-2012 07:19 AM

My game did just that on turn 90. Is this a server side bug, rather that bug in ios code. *[Squeek]* is my opponent on peekaboo and game is still on. If bug hunters are reading this thread.

Update- problem has to be game server related, since it went a way in a day.

RE: Bug Report Thread - blckace - 10-27-2012 01:37 AM

I'm in a game on turn 61 everytime i send my turn it does so successfuly but then when i go back to the games list it shows up again, i tried sending it about 10 times but it keeps reappearing, does it get fixed up on its own?

RE: Bug Report Thread - joelduque - 10-27-2012 01:54 AM

(10-27-2012 01:37 AM)blckace Wrote:  I'm in a game on turn 61 everytime i send my turn it does so successfuly but then when i go back to the games list it shows up again, i tried sending it about 10 times but it keeps reappearing, does it get fixed up on its own?

Maybe it is server issues. From experience it resolves from hours to days...more common for me for games with 90 turns and up.