One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Bug Report Thread - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Bug Report Thread (/showthread.php?tid=160)

RE: Bug Report Thread - TheQwertiest - 10-03-2012 08:24 AM

(07-06-2012 11:28 PM)oneadamleft Wrote:  To tidy up the forum a bit, you can post your bugs and mysterious happenings in this thread, or email them directly to us with the topic "Bug Report". Thanks for helping us track these down!

try emailing them directly. a possible reason for your bugs might be from what they are doing for the next update.

RE: Bug Report Thread - AwesomeElmo - 10-03-2012 09:49 AM

I'm playing a rated match currently and we are up to turn 91. Whenever I try to send my latest move, it appears to go through successfully and it says "AwesomeElmo/TEckst moments ago". Then a few seconds later the game reverts to the start of my previous turn, and in the game list shows "AwesomeElmo/TEckst 9 hours ago". I am unable to continue the match. I hope there is some solution to this as it would be a real shame to end this epic battle due to a bug. Sad

RE: Bug Report Thread - grc - 10-03-2012 10:57 AM

(10-03-2012 09:49 AM)AwesomeElmo Wrote:  I'm playing a rated match currently and we are up to turn 91. Whenever I try to send my latest move, it appears to go through successfully and it says "AwesomeElmo/TEckst moments ago". Then a few seconds later the game reverts to the start of my previous turn, and in the game list shows "AwesomeElmo/TEckst 9 hours ago". I am unable to continue the match. I hope there is some solution to this as it would be a real shame to end this epic battle due to a bug. Sad

This sounds very similar to something that happened to me (also with a long match). I was able to fix it by reinstalling the app, so I suggest you try that.

RE: Bug Report Thread - GoHeat 3 - 10-03-2012 11:16 AM

(10-03-2012 10:57 AM)grc Wrote:  
(10-03-2012 09:49 AM)AwesomeElmo Wrote:  I'm playing a rated match currently and we are up to turn 91. Whenever I try to send my latest move, it appears to go through successfully and it says "AwesomeElmo/TEckst moments ago". Then a few seconds later the game reverts to the start of my previous turn, and in the game list shows "AwesomeElmo/TEckst 9 hours ago". I am unable to continue the match. I hope there is some solution to this as it would be a real shame to end this epic battle due to a bug. Sad

This sounds very similar to something that happened to me (also with a long match). I was able to fix it by reinstalling the app, so I suggest you try that.
That has happened to me many times. If you just wait a day or so it will fix and you will be able to take your turn!Smile

RE: Bug Report Thread - G_Spell - 10-03-2012 11:39 PM

Not sure if this is a bug or not, but i'm not sure if in the Beta I am getting the 8 wits on the second move or however it is.

RE: Bug Report Thread - AwesomeElmo - 10-04-2012 09:41 AM

It seemed to go away after a while. I think it must have been ok on TEckst's device so when he took his(her) next turn it just fixed itself up.

RE: Bug Report Thread - mr_funkenstien - 10-05-2012 02:09 AM

Outwitters keep crashing. I have an iPhone 4s with the brand new OS installed.

• Outwitters launches.
• Game center logs me in.
• Game list pops up.
• I click on a game to play.
• The white circle of hexagons rotates.
• The screen goes black and pauses for a second or two.
• Then I'm back at the iPhone OS interface. (software crashes)

This happens 90% percent of the time.

Please help. All I play on the iPhone is Outwitters and I miss it. Sad

RE: Bug Report Thread - pookywb - 10-05-2012 03:30 PM

I've been noticing a couple of bugs lately.

When joining a 2v2 game (that your partner invited you to) their team is not displayed correctly on the team select screen. In my case, they selected Adorables, but it looked as if they had chosen Scallywags.

In that same team select screen, it shows my 1v1 league ranking rather than my 2v2 ranking with that partner.

Lastly, I just got promoted to Masters today. While I won the match and earned points, the score screen afterwards indicated that I had dropped in ranking. Completely numerically, that is correct (7 in gifted to 52 in masters) but I don't think that's what it's supposed to mean.

RE: Bug Report Thread - Bdautrich - 10-06-2012 09:02 AM

Have a game going that has a high turn count and I entered my move and did not get error message it was not recorded but it keeps showing up as it being my turn. I click on game and I see it has recorded my move in that I have no wits left and I can hit done again but after a little while it shows back up as my move. I have repeated this multiple time and I have close app and re did it and still same result. Help. Huh

RE: Bug Report Thread - Coolwhip18 - 10-08-2012 09:55 AM

I sent an email for this 2 days ago and still no response or fix. I (coolwhip18) have a game open vs my opponent (ronox9094). I'm getting the error about starting the turn on another device, after reinstalling the game. It's currently on a 2 day turn timer and hope it gets fix before it auto surrenders me.