One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Bug Report Thread - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Bug Report Thread (/showthread.php?tid=160)

RE: Bug Report Thread - wonderpug - 07-23-2012 01:52 PM

Well, this is probably a debate better suited to another thread, but obviously another explanation was that he may have been using some kind of exploit. I've got quite a few games under my belt, but in my rare prior encounters with Mobi I've only seen him used within my army's field of view. What I saw in that replay looks like a soldier hopping 5 hexes. All it would take is a little wind animation or something as he took off to make it clear what was going on.

RE: Bug Report Thread - whoTookYoste?! - 07-23-2012 02:40 PM

(07-23-2012 01:52 AM)Thagkol Wrote:  
(07-22-2012 10:11 PM)HarlequinHK Wrote:  Dear devs...

I have one game stuck on "more than a week ago" - its been 8 days - maybe 9 in a few hours... how to fix? Didnt think that option existed since the original plan was a 7 day drop...

Its against "peterovic".. please fix? or just delete that game.

Same here, against icup everyday. Thanks!

You can surrender on your turn now.

RE: Bug Report Thread - ZzZappergirl - 07-24-2012 02:00 PM

I am experiencing a bug often, say 60-70% of the time where one of two things happens, it either says I have no games at all... But all the while it keeps my ranking and won't let me start a new one, or just gives me the loading circle. Forever. I have to restart my iPad in both instances. Kind of sucks. A lot.

Did you mean to spell error,errer? It bothers me, because I can't figure out if it's a typo or just a weird thing you thought was funny... Oh, I get that errer a lot too. That says you tried... But it just didn't. But I should try again. Meanwhile it always does go through that first time. <shrug> not really complaint about that one. Just quirky. And it not my Internet. Love the game, just needs to quit crashing on me!

RE: Bug Report Thread - Chc4me - 07-24-2012 05:05 PM

(07-24-2012 02:00 PM)ZzZappergirl Wrote:  I am experiencing a bug often, say 60-70% of the time where one of two things happens, it either says I have no games at all... But all the while it keeps my ranking and won't let me start a new one, or just gives me the loading circle. Forever. I have to restart my iPad in both instances. Kind of sucks. A lot.

Did you mean to spell error,errer? It bothers me, because I can't figure out if it's a typo or just a weird thing you thought was funny... Oh, I get that errer a lot too. That says you tried... But it just didn't. But I should try again. Meanwhile it always does go through that first time. <shrug> not really complaint about that one. Just quirky. And it not my Internet. Love the game, just needs to quit crashing on me!

I have exactly the same issues. No need to restart iPad, just close app, open something else and then go back to outwits. Not ideal. Also agree with the error comment.

Love the game, looking forward to new characters.

RE: Bug Report Thread - Chc4me - 07-24-2012 08:30 PM

Having huge trouble logging on, just sits at the loading circle. Anyone else?

RE: Bug Report Thread - SC-FTW - 07-24-2012 10:19 PM

I can't send my turn! It failed to send a few hours ago, I went "Ok." and tried again, but it still wouldn't send. Now I just tried and it still won't send. Closed and reopened, but it still doesn't work. Oddly enough, only that game is affected. My other games are fine.

RE: Bug Report Thread - Harti - 07-24-2012 10:51 PM

I'm currently at 19 running games and can't start a 20th one.
Server maintenance?

RE: Bug Report Thread - Bluegodzill - 07-25-2012 10:35 AM

I have a game at 6 days... I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be gone?

RE: Bug Report Thread - Neosjo - 07-26-2012 05:19 AM

I've bought the über pack but I cant access the new characters or maps. I've tried refreshing purchases, reinstalling etc, but it wont work. Please advise.

RE: Bug Report Thread - swimj - 07-26-2012 12:22 PM

(07-24-2012 10:51 PM)Harti Wrote:  I'm currently at 19 running games and can't start a 20th one.
Server maintenance?

Max games seems to jump between 19 and 20 depending on the time. For example I'll be stuck at 19, then awhile later find my friend has invited me to
2v2 game putting me at 20.