One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Bug Report Thread - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Bug Report Thread (/showthread.php?tid=160)

RE: Bug Report Thread - Willi355 - 05-20-2014 04:29 PM

My account seems to have me placed in two leagues for 1v1 as of the start of this season. I didn't worry about it previously because my higher ranked league was the one getting points for wins and losing points for losses. The last three or four 1v1 games, however, have been posting points to the lower-level of the two leagues.

RE: Bug Report Thread - [PETA] Doodat - 05-21-2014 03:06 AM

I've only seen this a couple of times, but there's not much I can tell you.

RE: Bug Report Thread - Willi355 - 05-22-2014 03:50 PM

I hope this doesn't continue into the next season. It's frustrating not moving up in masters because all of my points are going to a gifted league.

RE: Bug Report Thread - *NullPointer - 05-22-2014 05:11 PM

(05-20-2014 04:29 PM)Willi355 Wrote:  My account seems to have me placed in two leagues for 1v1 as of the start of this season. I didn't worry about it previously because my higher ranked league was the one getting points for wins and losing points for losses. The last three or four 1v1 games, however, have been posting points to the lower-level of the two leagues.

Try this.

http://onemanleft.com/contact/

I think I read on here somewhere that OML more readily reads the emails that the form sends over the forum posts.

RE: Bug Report Thread - Flarp55 - 05-23-2014 08:44 AM

(05-20-2014 04:29 PM)Willi355 Wrote:  My account seems to have me placed in two leagues for 1v1 as of the start of this season. I didn't worry about it previously because my higher ranked league was the one getting points for wins and losing points for losses. The last three or four 1v1 games, however, have been posting points to the lower-level of the two leagues.

Maybe it's a NullPointerError with weird exception handling?

RE: Bug Report Thread - Chemoeum - 05-23-2014 09:11 AM

(05-23-2014 08:44 AM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  

Maybe it's a NullPointerError with weird exception handling?

It's NullPointer's fault! no just kiddin

RE: Bug Report Thread - Chemoeum - 06-02-2014 07:48 AM

So one random day (today), I tripped on an anomaly when skipping happily across the "Online" list, and Legacy was on a thread. Not an ordinary thread, no it wasn't. It was a thread in the Diamond League forums! But when I clicked on her profile, it told me it was the "Ban the person above you" thread.

Either Legacy infiltrated our doors to the DL forums (which is made of diamond), or it's a bug.

RE: Bug Report Thread - [PETA] Doodat - 06-02-2014 09:29 AM

Hahahahhaahahhahahahahhaahhahahah what are you talking about?! Obviously she was on the Ban the person above you thread. No way she had access to a DL thread, duh. Hahaa. Ha.
They're onto us! Run!

RE: Bug Report Thread - Chemoeum - 06-02-2014 09:47 AM

I wasn't on to you guys when I said that... but now I am, wolves.

RE: Bug Report Thread - The Big Jalacktus - 06-07-2014 05:05 AM

This came after a league win. I didn't get any points