One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Update!! - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Update!! (/showthread.php?tid=1574)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Update!! - alexjiang1 - 01-29-2013 09:11 AM

3 hp thorns
1 wit back for directly killing the thorn
Didn't think of that one ^Wink

RE: Update!! - GoHeat 3 - 01-29-2013 09:12 AM

New points system to make divisions more competitive!

RE: Update!! - alexjiang1 - 01-29-2013 09:13 AM

I think directly means the one you physically kill, not the children that have been spawned

RE: Update!! - connor34911 - 01-29-2013 09:14 AM

Im really excited to use bramble in 2v2 now!!!

RE: Update!! - Porceveer - 01-29-2013 09:15 AM

Okay..anyone already knows what's new about the league system?

RE: Update!! - harvarnold - 01-29-2013 09:17 AM

Huh, I'm not sure how much that actually helps bramble. Although the 3 hp thorns make them much harder to kill, it lowers the effectiveness of spamming a wit space with thorns. It actually kind of defeats the purpose of bramble: to force you opponent to waste wits killing your thorns. Now there is little point to spawning a thorn next to an enemy unit, since they can just kill it at an advantage, while it used to be profitable.
This will require some pass-and-plays. Anyone interested in trying out some games?

RE: Update!! - connor34911 - 01-29-2013 09:18 AM

Only with a sniper or heavy
which means they have to spawn units that cant move far/fast, or are vulnerable.

or both

RE: Update!! - GoHeat 3 - 01-29-2013 09:20 AM

I will havarnold! GC: GoHeat3
Anyone else feel free to start a friendly! I've never used/played Bramble in League before!

RE: Update!! - alexjiang1 - 01-29-2013 09:21 AM

(01-29-2013 09:17 AM)harvarnold Wrote:  Huh, I'm not sure how much that actually helps bramble. Although the 3 hp thorns make them much harder to kill, it lowers the effectiveness of spamming a wit space with thorns. It actually kind of defeats the purpose of bramble: to force you opponent to waste wits killing your thorns. Now there is little point to spawning a thorn next to an enemy unit, since they can just kill it at an advantage, while it used to be profitable.
This will require some pass-and-plays. Anyone interested in trying out some games?

The thing is, it's not so easy to kill anymore, it requires a heavy or a sniper, and if you spawn a thorn (costing you one wit) onto their wit space, they already lose a wit just because they lost the space, that doesn't include killing and rejumping

RE: Update!! - Avantir - 01-29-2013 09:23 AM

@harvarnold-Planting a bramble next to enemy wasn't profitable before. It cost you one Witt and them one. 1-1=0. No profit.

I like the look of this! Sounds epic Big Grin