One Man Left Studios Community Forums
I got a bug.. (OML please read this) - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: I got a bug.. (OML please read this) (/showthread.php?tid=142)

I got a bug.. (OML please read this) - Snowboard - 07-06-2012 01:46 AM

So I was playing last night then I went to bed then the next day when I woke up I went into outwitters and all my games were gone so I made a new game and did my turn then when I went back to my games there were no games three does anyone know how to fix it?

RE: I got a bug.. (OML please read this) - MrUseless - 07-06-2012 02:01 AM

I had a similar thing happen, but I had just changed my Game Center nickname.

RE: I got a bug.. (OML please read this) - Szei - 07-06-2012 04:17 AM

This just happened to me too. I restarted my device and the games showed up again. It must have something to do with getting logged out of gamecenter. Just try to log back in.

RE: I got a bug.. (OML please read this) - MrUseless - 07-06-2012 04:49 AM

I found that just killing the app and restarting it fixes the problem too.

RE: I got a bug.. (OML please read this) - knighthalo123 - 07-06-2012 06:08 AM

yah it always happens, if it happens restart and make sure u log into game center correctly

RE: I got a bug.. (OML please read this) - onealexleft - 07-06-2012 08:06 PM

(07-06-2012 01:46 AM)Snowboard Wrote:  So I was playing last night then I went to bed then the next day when I woke up I went into outwitters and all my games were gone so I made a new game and did my turn then when I went back to my games there were no games three does anyone know how to fix it?

Thanks for the feedback. You won't be able to see games until you log into Gc (the welcome back message pops up). Sometimes, especially during launch the servers took a second to respond.