One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Which league are YOU in? - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Which league are YOU in? (/showthread.php?tid=131)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Which league are YOU in? - Wenrod - 07-11-2012 01:17 AM

Is there an overview of all leagues and division? Would be great to see how many divisions there are.
I was originally in master league, but got to gifted after the reset and after losing one match. Currently I'm on #1 in one of the gifted leagues, will see if I get up again.

RE: Which league are YOU in? - N135 - 07-11-2012 01:24 AM

How did I get placed in Master?

Never mind. Just go with it.

RE: Which league are YOU in? - itsnotdevin - 07-11-2012 01:27 AM

fluffy 4 lyfe

RE: Which league are YOU in? - GinoGinuzzi - 07-11-2012 01:32 AM

cool i got Super-Titan #7, Now im afraid of losing xD

RE: Which league are YOU in? - MarkH - 07-11-2012 02:29 AM

Master leaque as previously. ;-)

RE: Which league are YOU in? - revlisoft - 07-11-2012 03:45 AM

Master #33

RE: Which league are YOU in? - digger-04 - 07-11-2012 04:09 AM

I do not understand the placement of leagues one bit. I was 5-0 post reset and was placed in master. I was 4-1 after the reset as it counted my matches that were already started against master level players and then was placed into gifted. I played some of the top players in this game as well including Cuervo...just baffling.

RE: Which league are YOU in? - Kamikaze28 - 07-11-2012 04:45 AM

(07-11-2012 04:09 AM)digger-04 Wrote:  I do not understand the placement of leagues one bit. I was 5-0 post reset and was placed in master. I was 4-1 after the reset as it counted my matches that were already started against master level players and then was placed into gifted. I played some of the top players in this game as well including Cuervo...just baffling.

These kinds of systems are confusing for various reasons. Firstly, this is still pretty early in the game's history, so the system has not yet gathered that much experience and knowledge. Also, your skill rating is not only dependent on how many of your 5 placement matches you win but against who you win/lose.
These systems are dictated by a set of formulas whose details will probably remain a mystery (for a good reason). In the end (a few weeks from now) it'll all work out and make sense.

Back to topic: my placement history so far: Fluffy at release, at some point promoted to Clever - first reset - won my one placement match - got back to Clever - second reset - won 4 out of 5 placement games and am now in the Gifted Leage. I'm slowly creeping upwards, but my goal is clear Wink

RE: Which league are YOU in? - eumerk - 07-11-2012 04:46 AM

Just get over it and play. They said the rankings were more accurate now...

RE: Which league are YOU in? - Robwalker3rd - 07-11-2012 05:49 AM

Truly pumped, last placement match and was placed in super Titan! Here's my awful game I came back to win to get me there, 51 turns.

51 turn entrance to super titan

[Image: 0bf10371.jpg]