One Man Left Studios Community Forums
"Undo move" ability - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: "Undo move" ability (/showthread.php?tid=1307)

Pages: 1 2

"Undo move" ability - TheLurkerV - 01-02-2013 09:53 PM

As above..

I am suggesting that OWL implement a "undo move" ability for moves on the same turn.

Sometimes butter fingers may occur while pressing those units Confused

RE: "Undo move" ability - harvarnold - 01-02-2013 10:02 PM

The problem is the fort of war. You could deploy a runner, see what your opponent was up to, then undo the move. It would defeat the purpose of the for of war.

RE: "Undo move" ability - TheLurkerV - 01-02-2013 10:16 PM

(01-02-2013 10:02 PM)harvarnold Wrote:  The problem is the fort of war. You could deploy a runner, see what your opponent was up to, then undo the move. It would defeat the purpose of the for of war.

Oh yeah, you got a valid point.

Guess I got to take care to press the correct stuff Tongue

RE: "Undo move" ability - vegaprom - 01-02-2013 10:53 PM

(01-02-2013 09:53 PM)TheLurkerV Wrote:  As above..

I am suggesting that OWL implement a "undo move" ability for moves on the same turn.

That's very true for me. A few minutes ago in my game I meant to spawn a sniper. But my device lagged and I spawned a runner instead!!! Pity that, I may lose immediately T_T. But I understand that undo function is not possible.

RE: "Undo move" ability - Willythewile - 01-02-2013 11:07 PM

Maybe not an undo button, rather a confirm button.

RE: "Undo move" ability - TheLurkerV - 01-03-2013 12:33 AM

(01-02-2013 11:07 PM)Willythewile Wrote:  Maybe not an undo button, rather a confirm button.

Hey that's a good one ! Repped Cool

RE: "Undo move" ability - Coolio - 01-03-2013 01:34 AM

I've thought about this a lot but never thought about the runner thing that harvarnold mentioned. Yesterday I was using mobi and was going to take out a heavy using a sniper and soldier but I accidently clicked te wrong space to spit out the sniper. Then I couldn't kill the heavy and now I'm in a bad position in the game because I left units vulnerable because of that.

RE: "Undo move" ability - TheLurkerV - 01-03-2013 02:42 AM

(01-03-2013 01:34 AM)Coolio Wrote:  I've thought about this a lot but never thought about the runner thing that harvarnold mentioned. Yesterday I was using mobi and was going to take out a heavy using a sniper and soldier but I accidently clicked te wrong space to spit out the sniper. Then I couldn't kill the heavy and now I'm in a bad position in the game because I left units vulnerable because of that.

Oh well, the feeling surely sucks. Hopefully you'll be able to turn the tides soon enough Smile

For me, I usually accidentally shell my bombshell at the wrong tile, did it 3x already omg Confused .

I seriously have to be more careful.

RE: "Undo move" ability - Phyresis - 01-03-2013 03:01 AM

(01-02-2013 09:53 PM)TheLurkerV Wrote:  As above..

Hes not talking about Onemanleft, hes talking about One woman left!

RE: "Undo move" ability - worldfamous - 01-03-2013 03:20 AM

When I saw this thread I thought it was a proposal for a new super. Now that would be one bad ass super, one that has the ability to undo a move.