One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Wit Spaces: For the taking - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Wit Spaces: For the taking (/showthread.php?tid=125)

Wit Spaces: For the taking - QuantumApocalypse - 07-05-2012 10:44 AM

Noticed in a heap of new games, people aren't taking wit spaces! Can't really stress that they are important and unless you got some outwitting strategy going for you, you're better off taking those on your first turn than spawning something like a heavy.

Hoping to win lots of these games and get a good league Tongue Already lost two to temp though Big Grin

RE: Wit Spaces: For the taking - knighthalo123 - 07-05-2012 11:18 AM

lol i think people didnt read the help section, they think its like uniwars or advance wars, and just straight rush ur base with a gigantic amount of things

RE: Wit Spaces: For the taking - Solan - 07-05-2012 11:20 AM

wait... is outwitters released already? I can't find it in the app store... and it seems like it's out from what people here are saying.

RE: Wit Spaces: For the taking - QuantumApocalypse - 07-05-2012 12:58 PM

(07-05-2012 11:20 AM)Solan Wrote:  wait... is outwitters released already? I can't find it in the app store... and it seems like it's out from what people here are saying.

Some are saying because we were in the beta. others are in places like Australia and NZ, so we get app releases first Big Grin

They probably skipped the tutorial as well.. Ah well.

RE: Wit Spaces: For the taking - knighthalo123 - 07-05-2012 01:44 PM

im sad, us gets everything last

RE: Wit Spaces: For the taking - brayton - 07-10-2012 10:50 PM

US also has so many more games, deals and movies. Plus many of our TV shows are yours

RE: Wit Spaces: For the taking - N135 - 07-11-2012 01:28 AM

Technically outwitters was made in the US. Unless Alex and Adam moved to the UK or something.