One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Placement Bug - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Placement Bug (/showthread.php?tid=1231)

Placement Bug - Butternut22 - 12-24-2012 03:13 AM

Figuring that this wouldn't get much attention in the bug report thread, I decided to make a new thread. I just started some games that would place me in a division. If I'm correct, you're supposed to take 5 placement matches. However after one, I have already been placed! Is this supposed to happen?

RE: Placement Bug - Bluegodzill - 12-24-2012 03:18 AM

Have you played 5 games BEFORE the first season ended yet?

RE: Placement Bug - Butternut22 - 12-24-2012 05:18 AM

Yes, but they all finished before the second season started.

RE: Placement Bug - !:CoryMo:! - 12-24-2012 05:28 AM

Second season only has one placement game.

RE: Placement Bug - CombatEX - 12-24-2012 07:51 AM

Every season after the first one you place in only has 1 placement match. However, I think the display is incorrect (misleading) because it says you need to play "1 of 5" in the new season. While it is true you only need to play 1 game, it shouldn't say "of 5".

Maybe someone who hasn't placed yet this season but has in a previous one can confirm that this error exists? I seem to remember seeing this but I've already placed so I can't check again.

RE: Placement Bug - alexjiang1 - 12-24-2012 12:07 PM

(12-24-2012 07:51 AM)CombatEX Wrote:  Every season after the first one you place in only has 1 placement match. However, I think the display is incorrect (misleading) because it says you need to play "1 of 5" in the new season. While it is true you only need to play 1 game, it shouldn't say "of 5".

Maybe someone who hasn't placed yet this season but has in a previous one can confirm that this error exists? I seem to remember seeing this but I've already placed so I can't check again.

Youre right, I remember that too. Though it was weird at first because even though I read 1 placement match I couldnt find where it said that in the game till I saw the 1 of 5 placement matches left.